Sunday, August 2, 2015

Unshakeable-Chapter 4


Hi friends! Sorry that I have been MIA...my mind has been on getting back into my classroom and getting ready for the new school year to begin (more on that in another post). Even though I haven't posted, I have been so anxious to get my thoughts out about chapter 4 of Unshakeable by Angela Watson. Each time I finish a chapter of this book, I think to myself..."this was the best chapter I've read yet" and I learn SO much from each one I finish.


Chapter 4 is all about PRIORITIES!! As a teacher, I am sure you have felt overwhelmed and stressed many many times, if not every day at some point. I think a lot of this has to do with the fact that our job as a teacher is NEVER done. If you are like me, your to-do list is a mile long and growing day by day. So how do you make sure you get the most important things crossed off of that to-do list, while not adding a thousand more things in the process? The answer is prioritize, prioritize, prioritize!

Here are some key points/ideas I took away from Chapter 4:


These are just a few of the key points written in this chapter, and with each of these points comes AWESOME tips and tricks for making sure you stick to the suggestion given. Everything I read makes perfect sense and right now I'm re-reading and re-reading so this information will become ingrained in my brain for the year to come. I am excited about this year, and I am excited about becoming an "unshakeable" teacher! See you soon for ideas from Chapter 5!





No comments:

Post a Comment